- How do we get a patient ready for dental surgery?
- Remove infections
- Do chelation, detoxification
- Address breathing issues
- Address lymphatic issues
- Infections can affect the pituitary, other areas of the brain
- Nun study in Baltimore: 40-50 years of research on the health conditions of a closed group – top three problems in the brain found on autopsy: mercury, aluminum, and biofilm.
- Heavy metals may be able to travel through the nervous system..
Mycotoxins are just one of many things that lead to chronic symptoms. So during the summit, we cover not only mycotoxins but the many layers of complex illness in our interviews. Interviewing our guests interweaves our knowledge with our colleagues that we respect and increases the chances that we will find more ways to help YOU in your healing path.
To learn more about working with Gordon Medical, set up a free discovery call with our new patient coordinator