Other perpetuating factors of a persistent Cell Danger Response can include:
- Concurrent infectious loads (fungi, parasites, viruses, dysbiosis, occult dental infections, PANS. Symptoms of some infections may be suppressed until other infections are treated.
- Mast Cell Activation Syndrome (MCAS).
- Structural issues, lax ligaments, Ehlers Danlos Syndrome (EDS), Cranial-Cervical Instability, vagal nerve issues.
- Increased intestinal permeability – food allergies, increased toxin load, translocation between vagus nerve at the gut up to the brain, decreased nutrient absorption, a stressed liver.
- Hypercoagulability – excess soluble fibrin or elevated homocysteine.
- Psychological defense strategies, PTSD, OCD, anxiety.
- Early childhood adverse events (physical and/or psychological).
- Don’t ignore the potential of chronic jaw infections from root canals and old wisdom teeth extraction sites to derail treatment.
- Sinus colonization – It’s more than Marcons!
See more information about treatment of complex chronic illness at GMA.