Dr. Gordon talks about the unique approach he uses to heal his chronic patients.
The rising tide of chronic illness in our country today is a major cause of concern. It’s a growing epidemic that is only getting worse.
- Dr. Gordon’s journey in medicine (01:48)
- What is keeping you ill (04:17)
- Public Health vs. Medicine (10:53)
- Rebalancing the immune system (15:30)
- All about Mast Cell Activation Syndrome (21:48)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (28:01)
- What your body is telling you (32:32)
- How stress makes you sick but also gets you well (35:27)
Picture this, 60% of adults 18-65 years and 90% of adults above 65 years have at least one chronic illness.
Finding and treating the root causes by looking at the whole system will get us out of this deep chronic disease hole we find ourselves in.
But there is reason to feel encouraged…
There are many wonderful doctors that are doing some amazing work in empowering people to deeper, long-term healing. And on this podcast, we are determined to bring them to you.
We talk about a wide range of topics spanning from COVID, Lyme disease, chronic fatigue syndrome, and mast cell activation syndrome.
Dr. Gordon emphasizes that for most people with chronic illnesses, it is not the original bug that keeps them sick. It is their body’s compensation for the illness that is the problem.
Dr. Eric Gordon is the president of the Gordon Medical Research Center and the founder and owner of Gordon Medical Associates, specializing in complex chronic illnesses.
Dr. Eric Gordon